Michelle Beall, WA Broker
Michelle Beall brings her Associate Degree in Business and experience as a small business owner to the Wise Move Real Estate Team. Michelle’s experience drives her passion to help others find their dream home or help sell the home, where many memories are made and letting go is a difficult task.
As a small business entrepreneur, Michelle takes pride in customer service. Michelle utilizes the customer service attributes to work tirelessly to promote a buyer, or seller’s best interests. These compliments include:
· Attentiveness to detail. Michelle recognizes that buying and selling can be stressful. Michelle strives to take on the smallest task to make the client’s experience pleasurable.
· Ambitious to learn from each buying/selling experience to promote a culture of learning and understand the fluctuations of the real estate market.
· Diligent to take risks. Michelle applies creative ideas and thinks outside the box to ensure her client’s needs are met.
· Dependable to take initiative to exceed the client’s expectations, this includes returning calls within an hour. Communicating to customer preference; phone, text, email, or in person. Available evenings and weekends.
· Friendly in collaborating with the client and other real estate brokers to help the client acquire their dream home or sell their existing property.
· Honest in communicating with the client to a level of understanding without being condescending. Michelle ensures the client is comfortable voicing options and ideas to achieve their goal.
Michelle is a SW Washington native with extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods around Clark County. She attended K thru 12 in Battle Ground School District, where her children now attend. She is active in the PTO, school athletic booster clubs, and is a willing participant to engage and improve the community. Michelle’s love for her community, enthusiasm combined with experience, ensures you will feel confident with your decision to hire Michelle as your real estate broker.